Monday, March 9, 2009

emo post. (not for the weak hearted)

christina has been complaining alot bout my posts. 
she said everytime i update sure emo posts
so yea.
this probably's gonna be my last emo post.

first, i would like to really apologize to a friend of mine.
or i hope the person still thinks of me as a friend.
i would like to apologize for everything i did for the past 5months.
it was undeniable a fucked up mistake.
that person heard alot of sorry from me.
so i won't ask for forgiveness actually.
just plain apologizing.

that person has been really good to me.
really good.
the person's health start to deteriorate alot.
illness is felt more than anything she felt.

but now, i'm going to leave kuala lumpur for one last time.
and i won't be coming back unless there's a trip or something like that.
alot of happiness happened in the past 2 years when i'm in kl.
but there's also sadness.
the worst one happened quite recently when my heart was broken in to a million pieces.
all from my loved ones.

i'm gonna start a new and hopefully a better life back in ipoh.
fully supported by christina and serena who will be in ipoh to cheer me up.

i guess this is all...



love you for now and always will Lee Pooi Ji.

No comments: