Monday, February 9, 2009

Waking up

nowadays i'm waking up very early.
very early for me.
i used to wake up only on the afternoon.
and previously, i only sleeps when it's 12 noon and waking up at night.
but now, i'm sleeping at least by 3am.
but i woke up at 8am.
cool right.
then afternoon i'll take a nap.
short ones.
then live til the night.

i'm so bored right now.
even pooiji asked me why am i here and not in ipoh.
guess she prefers me in ipoh now.
nevermind lu.

my dieting is working.
but yesterday night i ate fried rice.
spoilt the whole diet.
so i'm going to eat only a very small amount of food today.
hope it can replaced what i filled yesterday.
and lately my head's filling with alot of things.
i think alot.
i mean really ALOT.
about many things.
and still not having appetite for anything to eat.
aih..
gawd damnit.

No comments: