Wednesday, February 25, 2009

sleeping is so hard

it's already 8:01am.
usually i will go to bed by around 7:30am
but i just can't sleep.
i'm sleepy.
eyes are closed.
but still, something made me can't sleep.
i thought of someone.
and that particular person made me awake even though my eyes are shut.
chest ache a bit when i thought of the person.
it's sadness.
and it made my heartache.
no wonder why people use the heart as a symbol of love and all those crap.
but, sadness is useless anyway.
i'm going to have a new start.
march will be my fresh start of life.
or hope so.

ANYWAY, these few days all i did was watching movies through youtube.
alot of movies can be watched from that website.
best gilerr.
and i finally found out the name and the band of the song i was searching all this while.
it's Situasi by Bunkface.
oh yea.............!

No comments: