Friday, February 6, 2009

friends?

well yesterday and today, i did something that hurt someone so much that a simple sorry might not heal the wound i'd did.
and at the same time, i hurt a close friend of mine once more.

she is right.
she told me something that really is true which i do not notice until now.
i always do something that does not care about the feelings of others.
today marks the 4th month we're together.
but this it may come to an end.

when all was broken into pieces, an unexpected friend appeared to accompany me through my bad time.
he was once another person i did something terrible on.
but all he told me was, best friends have not need to say sorry.
he can still laugh with me and talk to me bout his current life.
his name, is Laon Miao Sim.
for this, i truly am thankful of him.

No comments: