Monday, June 23, 2008

tattoo

ohyea i got a brand new tribal tattoo! woot! it's lovely and it's hot. though it doesn't fit on the unhot body of mine but WHO cares? noone. hahahaha! sookhui is sooooo jealous now. bwahahaha! the good part of a tribal tattoo is, u can connect and add more designs on it. which means i can do on my whole body! yeehar!

the adventures starts from wangsa maju where i took the lrt to kl sentral with noel choo. then we take another ktm to midvalley straight. we went toilet first then we go up straight to dragonfly. yea i know jia yao told me notto go dragonfly but what the hell, it's still nice and chap consider to borneo ink actually. then i choose my design. told the artist. then the pain starts. my design practically needed to use both tattoo liner and shader to finish up. the whole thing took 3hours of my precious life and yes, it's worth it. including the pain actually. damn pain. i mean when reaching til the end. the startin wasn't that pain also. i can still sit there and browse through the tattoo book with ease. artist boy Jimmy keep asking me 'not pain meh?' and keep telling me 'u really can stand the pain huh?'. yea i'm proud.

and no i'm not putting the pic of it here. if u wanna look at it. come look for me and ask me to show.
*cough*hot girls*cough*

No comments: