Sunday, June 15, 2008

free meal + piercing

so, practically, i went and pierced my tongue and eyebrow with my sis at sg wang yesterday. it was actually excruciating. cause the girl ask me to gargle the water thing in my mouth til it's numb, but i couldn't hear what she was saying and i gargled it like, 2~3 secs. so when the needle pierced through my tongue, i was like, tiu lo.... but weirdly, no blood. ahahhaha!

same with my eyebrow, the girl pierced it from the top but get stuck when she wanted to poke through the lower skin. so she keep poking and poking. it was okay but i can feel i was being pulled and all. so what the hell. and now my tongue is swollen so i can't talk properly. =D

my tongue piercing.

my eyebrow piercing.

later that night i went to sunway pyramid to have a meal at sushi groove which was kinda newly opened. we ate there and we got this card from the guy outside the counter. it's a card where when u open it, it's either free meal or 10bucks rebate. so when we were going to pay the bill, I, NG WAI KEONG, teared it open and got a free meal for my whole table! yay! the meal costs around 200+. so we actually at something worth 200+ for free. and seriously, sushi groove's food was very very scrumptious. i love it and i will definately go there again. but problem is, there's only 2 outlets, 1 is sunway and another one in 1u. both super far from my place. guess i'll be heading to sushi king after all...

our 'I love unagi'(i wonder why they name it like this. alala!) set.

desmond+mentos.

free sake! from the next table who could not finish it. and because they can't take away either. and fortunately, their meal was free, too.

don't know what meltdown roll. forgotten the name.

desmond(bosco) and gary with their captivating pose with the I LOVE unagi set.

the bill! yet, it's free! bwahahha!

No comments: