Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tagged by Lim Soon Ying.

8 Things I'm Passionate About
- Family
- Friends
- Music
- Movies
- Songs
- Liquor
- Food
- My phones

8 Things I Said Too Often
- Mahai.
- Tiu
- WTF?!
- Huh?
- Anything la
- Cincai la.
- I'm a VERY busy businessman(yet, i'm not)
- Duno la.

8 Books I Read Recently (if staring at them with a glazed expression counts as reading....)
- Wikipedia?
- nil
- nil
- nil
- nil
- nil
- nil
- nil

8 Songs I Could Listen Over and Over Again
- Tell Me by Wondergirls
- Irony by Wondergirls
- Yangchong by Yang Chong Wei
- Sorry for the Love Being Late by Kim Jo Han
- Satisfaction by Benny Benassi
- Marry U by Super Junior
- The Way I Are by Timbaland
- Apologize by One Republic

8 Things I've Learnt in the Past Year
- It is better to have a lot of circle of friends than just sticking to one
- Think positive
- I'm not hot at all
- I'm not close to being handsome
- Don't invite girls to dance if her bro/sis are with them
- Smoking is not an addict, but just a not-so-good habit.
- Failing even 1 subject prevents a person from advancing diploma
- Dieting needs determination,

8 People I Tag
- Sook hui
- Sook ching
- Darren
- Miao sim
- Soong yi
- Tgary (come back to the blogging world pls.)
- Marcus tang
- Tiffany Oon

No comments: