Saturday, October 13, 2007

my 1st post.

This is my very 1st post. i don't really know what 2 write. but since i've started might as well tulis je la. currently, my new phone's got stolen by some ass in ktm station. feeling really depress. but some friends really cheered me on. thnx alot!! love you guys bits to bits. i'd done something really bad. a beetle was hovering around me. i slightly slapped on it on the ground. and now it's not even moving. guilty.





Now i'm like..... chatting with 1 person ni on msn. more specific. khat. duno why but her gilaness damn over. gonna bomb her d.

miss khat la this. hl milk! bwahahaha!!


i'm in ipoh now. 2mr i'm goin back kl already. duno why i even come back. backside itchy i think. muahahaha! i think this is it. stop here. now i'm starting 2 feel nice blogging. i'll blog more if i got time. which means.... i'm always free. yay yay!

2 comments:

KhatrineLim said...

HL milk all.~ how la.!! lolx.. =P proud to be "featured" lo.. hahahha..!!

tgary said...

blogging is good!
now give me some comments!