Wednesday, October 17, 2007

2day, was terrible. really terrible. it wasn't so fun because i was laughin in lecture hall. i was laughing because my fren who was behind me was joking so much. it was funny. yes it was. but then when the lecturer starts 2 scold, some of my frens straight pointed it was as due 2 my fault ONLY! they blamed me for laughin out real loud. but i do admit i laughed real loud. i dun blame them. but, i really couldn't control my laughter. argh~~! saddening.

And now, i'm like, not his fren anymore. he doesn't talk 2 me like he always do, he starts throwing stuffs at me. n oh yes, he also starts 2 tell me he hates me. not like those jokingly i hate u but he really mean it. i was like... wat the hell. is this just because the few classes i've been kinda noisier than usual? hell~! n he's like boycotting me. ergh. sad shyt. i love him the most among my k.l. frens. really do. but nvm. i'm already gettin ready 2 'dipulau' d. being too much with ipoh frens for he past few weeks. so my crazyness are coming back. some people here can't really accept it. really. very 'oriental' thinking as my lecturer teaches. eee~! so must control back like 1st sem. steady steady. bwahahha~!

Anyway, mom's asking me wheather 2 change 2 kampar anot for diploma. i was like... you should had let me go on the 1st sem for cert d when i ask u. now ni u ask me back. this wan i must see 1st lo. maybe i will? coz the place where my fren's askin me 2 shift in is a HEAVEN! all SMI frens. n each of them's more crazier than each n everyone of us. hahahha~! hell fun. but the bad part is that, no more shopping!! no more 'fit for me' shirt tat can only be found in kl. no more lrt. no more car. got 2 get know a whole new bunch of frens. the good part is, almost everyweek can balik ipoh. then as usual i'll hang around with hongweng. cheaper living cost. alala. decision decision. hard 2 make~!

3rd blog n this damn long. wat the hell. read la my story yea~! n if fern u reading, pity me yea. hahahah~!

No comments: