Monday, January 19, 2009

dead

currently, my blog's dead.
why?
cause i did not update it like....
so long.
due to the fact i was quite busy with alot of stuffs.
don't ask me what is it.
i lost track.
everyone's asking me 2 update and all...

anyway, started my exam last wednesday,
1st paper was alright.
english ma. who couldn't do them?
then 2nd day, bm lanjutan.
missed out a couple of things.
then 3rd day, tamadun islam.
was okay also but i don't guarantee myself to pass them actually.
then the last paper i took was yesterday, design paper.
again i did not read the question.
wednesday will be my drawing paper.
then haveto wait for a couple of weeks until my final paper which s photography.
yay! not.

by the way, i'm actually looking for new online games to play.
intro me nice ones.
maple's getting bored i don't know why.
my internet connection is also dead.
gets to disconnect now and then.

i can't believe Christina Tan Siew Xian started her own blog either.
i recalled that she said once bout how she LOVES reading people's blog and hating to write one herself!
well look who's talking...

and lastly, anyone has any new hairstyle u guys can recommend me?
i prefer exotic types.
my taste. so what?


No comments: