Thursday, May 1, 2008

woah! finally i'm back ipoh after 2 whole months away in kl! slightly something like how i am in ns anyway. tonight i'm gonna go out yay... though some of them got exam, felt guilty u see asking them 2 come out and all. finally told my mom bot my tattoo. and she's still asking me 2 buy the 39.90 bucks gatsby hair dye stuff to make my hair slightly copper and all.

anyway, i'm actually looking forward to drive the saga in my house now. no it's not the latest saga that the alleycats guy promote. it's the 3rd generation of iswara saga. 2nd hand by the way. but at least it's better than the kancil i'm driving right? but mom say she's lazy to move the kancil away if i wana drive the iswara out. so i'm forced to drive back the mini automobile.

and to tze hoe(if you're reading la), i'm coming back for cabal. know u're missing me and all. no worries, i'm coming back to conquer once more. =D

guess that is all for now. i'm going out now. to tong sui kai. so long i din go there! aww i miss that freakin place.....

No comments: