Saturday, March 1, 2008

HAHAHAHA! laugh ngwaikeong. why? he accidentally forgot to bring his mouse back to kl with him. and now i'm stuck using that laptop mouse thing. which i don't really know what is it called. anyway, bout today, once i reach kl my whole body was no doubt aching due to insufficient of rest(sleep). this morning when i finished packing my stuff i thought of going to bed til bout 12pm. but no! once i walked to the switches to switch off the lights... BANGBANGBANG! dad banged on the door. asking us to wake up. my face was like... stunned. WTF! i have not even started my beauty sleep! and so on so on the story goes.

i wanted to post up some pictures but i'm lazy because it takes many work to upload pictures if it's alot. which i don't think i should wasting time on. my blog is already marvelous enough without the pictures. =D

i can't wait for su[er junior to come kl. for concert! it's on around may says tina tan. which i don't think she'll con me. hehe. kl line here totally sucks till the max. i wil suddenly go offline for no particular reason. poof! tomorrow's a BIG day. for my hair. i'm gonna look old starting tomorrow. yay! i'll upload the pictures of my hair aight! i mean tomorrow. till then. selamat tinggal.

1 comment:

tgary said...

forgotten? using touchpad now? *lol* serves you right! haha!